Well this is my first blog, and i am excited to share whats going on with Chris & I as we start our lifes together. Just a little info: Chris and I were married on May 10th, 2008 and right after that my husband left me as he had a race he had to get back for. Chris is the head tech for Volkswagen Race Team, i am so proud of him. So we will be traveling around the US each month. We also just moved to Danville VA, we will be living her until October and after that we are hoping to move to AZ. Who knows where we will end up......
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congratulations on your 1st Blog! I can't wait to check it often and keep in touch. We are all hoping you end up here in Arizona. We are waiting for you guys!
What a great idea...i love your blog. Dad and I are very proud of you two... i love to see the look of love that oozes from you both. We are hoping that youend up in Arizona too. Virginia is just a little to far away.
Love Mom
Post a Comment