Chris & Brittney

Chris and I have been together for 3 years, and we were married the weekend that we met, May 10Th, 2008. It was one of the best days of our lives (So Far). Since we have been married our lives have changed drastically, and its been for the better. Chris is the Crew Chief for a race team for Volkswagen which moved us to Danville Virginia just days after our wedding. We are living in our own house now, and we are loving it! We have a 3bd, 2.5 bath, and 4 acres of land. So we are looking forward to our family and friends visiting! Chris and I are so happy living here, and are looking forward to facing life's changes together and one day starting a family.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

NEW DO!!


I finally got my hair done! I was so excited when i was finally able to paper myself, and have a little girl time with my hair dresser! It took me a little while to find my hair dresser and even when i did i was really scketchy about the place, but everything turned out great. The best part is THE PRICE! The cost to get your hair done is half the pirce of the cost in california!!

1 comment:

Mike and Vicki said...

I love your hair. The color is so pretty. I have toyed with the idea of coloring my hair that way, but can never get up the nerve to do it. It looks great on you!
Vicki