Chris & Brittney

Chris and I have been together for 3 years, and we were married the weekend that we met, May 10Th, 2008. It was one of the best days of our lives (So Far). Since we have been married our lives have changed drastically, and its been for the better. Chris is the Crew Chief for a race team for Volkswagen which moved us to Danville Virginia just days after our wedding. We are living in our own house now, and we are loving it! We have a 3bd, 2.5 bath, and 4 acres of land. So we are looking forward to our family and friends visiting! Chris and I are so happy living here, and are looking forward to facing life's changes together and one day starting a family.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

4 Months and Counting

Today marks 4 months for Chris and I as husband and wife! This is also a special day because Chris proposed to me 1 year ago today! Then the next day we went to Canada so that i could introduce my family to my fiance! I remember it like yesterday.......
Chris took me down to the beach with our dogs! I had just gotten off of work and i really didn't want to go as we were leaving for Canada the next day and we still had to pack. So i was stressing and just plain grumpy! I told him the only way i would go is if he took me to Taco Bell. Not exactly the place i thought i would be eating the night Chris would propose but i had no idea what was about to happen that night! So we got to the beach and the whole time i was thinking when can we leave, and just as the sun was setting he got down on one knee! It was so romantic! Chris really surprised me, then the next day i got to surprise my parents and family in Canada with a Fiance! No one had any idea, and here we are 1 year later Mr. & Mrs. Wares!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It was fun to see the wedding pictures. You guys look so happy. Proposing on the beach is so romantic...nice work Chris!