Chris & Brittney

Chris and I have been together for 3 years, and we were married the weekend that we met, May 10Th, 2008. It was one of the best days of our lives (So Far). Since we have been married our lives have changed drastically, and its been for the better. Chris is the Crew Chief for a race team for Volkswagen which moved us to Danville Virginia just days after our wedding. We are living in our own house now, and we are loving it! We have a 3bd, 2.5 bath, and 4 acres of land. So we are looking forward to our family and friends visiting! Chris and I are so happy living here, and are looking forward to facing life's changes together and one day starting a family.

Monday, October 27, 2008

HaPPy HaLLowEEn



Chris and I had so much fun at a Halloween Party that we went too...
Our original idea that we were going to go as was a couple of nerds (we figured we could come up with something that we already had at home) Well after just browsing some shops we ended up changing our costumes completely! Chris went as "IRON MAN" and i went as a chick from the 80's we had alot of fun putting these costumes together. The best part is, i used a jacket that my mom use to wear!! Here's some pics












Leslie



Tristan & I



Iron man, Race Car Driver, Army Man

1 comment:

Shannon said...

you can't go wrong with an 80's costume! You guys look awesome. Halloween is so fun!