Chris & Brittney

Chris and I have been together for 3 years, and we were married the weekend that we met, May 10Th, 2008. It was one of the best days of our lives (So Far). Since we have been married our lives have changed drastically, and its been for the better. Chris is the Crew Chief for a race team for Volkswagen which moved us to Danville Virginia just days after our wedding. We are living in our own house now, and we are loving it! We have a 3bd, 2.5 bath, and 4 acres of land. So we are looking forward to our family and friends visiting! Chris and I are so happy living here, and are looking forward to facing life's changes together and one day starting a family.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

California HERE WE COME!

Chris and I leave for California in 3 days and we cant wait! We are so excited that we get to spend Christmas with our friends and family! We will be there for 3weeks. We don't really have anything planned, just to enjoy some warmer weather! Its been 27degrees here and that's COLD! We had snow one day and that was really neat to see. I am also really excited that i get to bring my dog Chewie home with me! I have missed her so much.
Well we have lots to do before we leave.

No comments: